Sports and Stars
All Things Welsh
Gifts and Occasions
Your basket is currently empty.
Having selected the goods you wish to purchase, proceed to the checkout where you be re-directed to our Third Party payment processor SagePay www.sagepay.com where you will be asked to enter your credit/debit card details.
The World of Groggs accepts AMEX, MasterCard, Visa & Switch.
Your credit/debit card information is encrypted to ensure your transactions with The World of Groggs are private and protected. The transaction is processed in a secure environment using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This is the recognised standard and it is endorsed by all the major banks and financial institutions worldwide.
UK ORDERS - £6 NEXT DAY BETWEEN MONDAY & FRIDAY
Providing the figure you have ordered is in stock, orders placed before 2pm will be sent out on Next Day delivery using DPD Local. When placing your order you have to provide us with a delivery address where there will be someone available to sign* for your parcel between 8am-6pm i.e. Work or family member's address. If you are providing us with a business address, please give us the exact business name as seen on the exterior of the building. DPD offer a hourly slot service, by selecting either notification by email or SMS when ordering, DPD will provide you with a one hour time slot on the day of delivery, saves waiting in all day! Please be aware this is not something we have control of, it is selected on the day by DPD once the drivers route has been scheduled.
*NEW Covid-19 delivery process update from DPD*
1. Our driver will maintain a 2-metre distance and place the parcel at your doorway.
2. As proof of delivery, they willl take a photo of the parcel, with the door open (you do not need to be in the photo).
3. Or if you are self isolating you simply need to put a signed note on the door to tell our driver where to leave your parcel.
- Surprise parcel? - our parcels do have Grogg Fragile tape on them - so if you need us to 'De-Grogg' the parcel please email us straight after ordering.
- Inscriptions - If you have a requested a personalised inscription please allow an extra 1-2 days for delivery.
- New Products or Out of Stock - items will have a delay stated in the Product Title ie. *3 week delay*, please be patient while we deal with outstanding pre-orders and or gather stock.
- If you have ordered an in stock item and an item on delay - be aware we will send these both together, so the whole order will be according to the delay.
- *Not Available 4 Xmas* - Unfortunately before Christmas we are not able to produce certain pieces, if an order is placed with this warning it will be dealt with as a priority by our production team in the New Year.
If you are local and would prefer to collect your order from us in store you can select this option in the checkout process. You may collect your order once you receive confirmation that your order is ready and also ensuring that our COVID-19 safety guidelines are followed.
• Wear a mask if you're able to.
• Keep a safe 2 metre distance with staff.
• Use the hand sanitiser provided when using the card machine with your PIN. Contactless payments only if under £45.
• If you are sending someone else to collect your order, please ensure they are aware of these guidelines, our opening hours and what they are collecting.
WORLDWIDE POSTAGE - FROM £20
Please Note - Our Worldwide Shipping is being significantly disturbed due to the global pandemic - we are still sending but cannot guarantee delivery times or dates. Please allow extra time for your parcel to arrive.
Worldwide shipping is different for different size figures ie. Mini's and Sheep are £25 and 9" Range are £50. Each product page will inform you of the price, shipping costs are based per order, not per Grogg.
Providing the figure you have ordered is in stock, we will send it with via DPD/Parcelforce which usually arrives within 7 working days for delivery, but this is depending on customs etc, so it could take longer.
Please be aware that on ordering you are agreeing on the responsibility of any custom charges on your end of the delivery, that will need to be paid for before release of the parcel.
From 1st July 2021 orders into the EU from the UK may be subject to import charges depending on your countries customs policies and value of parcel at the point of entry - this is unfortunately out of our control. We may require more personal details (Personal Identification Number) from you to ensure quick and accurate delivery, in which we will be in touch.
Our inscriptions are hand painted here at the shop and take 1-2 working days if the item chosen is in stock (no delay quoted). We may contact you if the inscription you select is too long or we feel would work better worded differently for the particular Grogg. We reserve the right to refuse wording that may be offensive or inappropriate. We rely on you to enter the correct spelling/grammar and although we do amend any mistakes it still does remain your responsibility.
You may cancel your order with us before the order is completed and dispatched, if it has already dispatched then we would be unable to refund your £6 postage charge and you would need to return it safely to us once received at your own cost. To arrange this please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, please allow 5-7 working days for your refund to be processed.
If you are unsatisfied with your order once it is received, we are more than happy to exchange it or replace it within 2 weeks of purchase (unless arranged otherwise beforehand ie. Birthday Date), to arrange a return please ring us on 01443 405001 or email in on email@example.com and we will arrange from there.
By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions means that you are fully aware and happy with the product description.
Who are we?
The Groggshop (Trading as World of Groggs) creates and markets themed ceramics and giftware to local, national and international customers.
Business Name: The Groggshop Limited, Co. No: 8771516
Registered Office: 159 – 160 Broadway, Treforest, Pontypridd. CF37 1BH
Phone: 01443 405001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (general queries)
Email: email@example.com (Subject Line: ‘Data’; data protection issues)
Data Controller: Mrs C Rees; Secretary, contact as above
Data Protection Registration: ZA361169
By accessing this website (www.groggs.co.uk), you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
What information is collected, and why?
For statistical analysis, when a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user's browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user's session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
We do not have systems that use your PII for automated decision making
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, delivery address (if different) and telephone number.
We request this information when the user requests one or more of the following:
- To receive specific information from us such as an enquiry or quotation.
- To sign up for a mailing list / social media follower
- To correspond with the customer regarding details of an order
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
- To purchase specific or bespoke items
- Relevant PII will be forwarded to:
- Payment systems (external to The Grogg Shop)
- Courier company to deliver order
The Groggshop Ltd. does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 16 unless parental consent is given.
How is the information used?
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyse how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides.
Personally identifiable information is collected for the purpose of fulfilling the contract of sale between the Customer and The Groggshop.
The Groggshop Ltd. owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact to provide customer satisfaction feedback or important website changes.
Where is the PII stored and processed?
Personally identifiable Information collected via the website is stored and processed within the UK and not transferred outside of the EEA..
How long is the PII kept?
For customers checking out as ‘Guest’, Personally identifiable Information will be retained by The Groggshop for the performance of the contract to supply the item(s) ordered and any follow up – in practice this will be 3 months from the date of delivery.
For customers who have opted to create an account with The Groggshop, Personally Identifiable information will be retained whilst the account is active or the customer advises of a request to close the account.
Additionally, appropriate PII (as determined to meet regulatory and/or legislative requirements) will be kept for the period determined by the regulatory and/or legislative authorities, e.g. HMRC.
Are "Cookies" used on the website?
How is personally identifiable information safeguarded?
The Groggshop Ltd. utilises industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and appropriate premise security are also employed. Finally, access to PII is restricted to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
Links to other web sites
The Groggshop Ltd. web site may contain links to other internet web sites. The Groggshop Ltd. neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-The Groggshop Ltd. web sites.
How to opt out of correspondence
Based on the information a user has provided, The Groggshop Ltd. may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence.
- We keep this Policy Statement under review as part of our overall Data Protection Policy. It was last updated on 21st May 2018
- You have a choice about whether and how you wish to receive information from us. You will be asked to make your preferences clear when we collect your information. For most users, this will be when they register online. Your preferences can be updated at any point by emailing Carly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. Please do regularly check and update your information with any changes.
- You have various legal rights over your information which we will always respect. Further detail is available from the Information Commissioner. www.ico.org.uk
Posted in www.groggs.co.uk